Monday 10 March 2014

Ik Ogbonna says this Police Officer robbed him of N50k .

Ik Ogbonna says this Police Officer robbed him of N50k .



Actor, Ik Ogbonna shared his horrible
experience with a police officer on Instagram last night.
And according to him, if you are
ever around Ojuelegba Surulere and you see this man, please be careful!
He shared the photo with the caption:

“:On Saturday 8th of March
2014 I was robbed in traffic by
this man who claimed to be a
police man he took 50k from
me .. I was able to take a pic
while driving off as I had a lot
doing and I Cldnt allow the
foolish hungry bastard waste
ma time . If u ever around
ojuelegba surulere and u see
this man be very careful . Ild
report this to d police by
tomrw but truth is… Not every
police man deserves to be
called an officer “.
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us on FB

Click The Banner Below For More Info

About Us

Like Us