Thursday 27 February 2014

HELP! I'm Confused, Not Sure He Loves Me

HELP! I'm Confused, Not Sure He Loves Me



Hi, I love ur blog and I have watched u help others with their problems, pls I would love u to assist me with mine.

Am a 21yr old Lady, I have had dis guy as
my bestfriend for over 5yrs now and I must confess I av bin secretly in love with him for as long as I can remember, My boyfrnds in d past always complained
about our closeness but I always hid d love part from dem.

Well I saw dis my bestfrnd recently and he kissed me and said he loved me.

I was delighted but after that he started acting strange, not talking and posting
pics of him with other gals.

Should I hold on or move on?? I really do love him but it hurts to cos he's living his life with other chicks but occasionally calls to say he still loves me.

what should I do??
Pls I need d advice of ur faithful readers.Thanks


DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW
Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us on FB

Click The Banner Below For More Info

About Us

Like Us