Monday 24 February 2014

[Sport]: Rooney deserves deal – Evra

[Sport]: Rooney deserves deal – Evra

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra says Wayne Rooney fully deserves his bumper wages.


Rooney signed a new long-term contract with United on Friday, and 24 hours later smashed in a brilliant goal, from Evra’s cross, in the 2-0 victory at Crystal Palace.

The England international is reportedly being paid £300,000 a week by United, making him the best-paid player in the Premier League by some distance.
But left-back Evra says he is worth every penny.
“He deserved to have a big contract,” Evra said. “I’m so happy for him because he is working hard, and it is a good sign for the future of Manchester United, for the fans and for everyone.
.

“I’m really pleased with ‘Wazza’ because he deserves it. What a great finish it was, my cross was not easy to take, but it was a great volley


“It was job done. It was really important, we have had some bad results and we could not afford another defeat.
I think we saw a strong Manchester
United, confident to play with the ball, and I’m really pleased for all the lads.”

With the experienced duo Nemanja Vidic, who will leave Old Trafford in the summer, and Rio Ferdinand back at the heart of the defence, Evra believes the
clean sheets can continue.
“We had a lot of experience, and when Rio came on at Arsenal, I thought he was fantastic,” he added.

Share This

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online moore than 2hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owaners andd
    bloggers made good content as you did, tthe internet wwill be a lot more useful
    than ever before.

    Look at my webpage ... m88

    ReplyDelete

Follow us on FB

Click The Banner Below For More Info

About Us

Like Us